I was so thrilled with how our professionally printed 2010 Family Yearbook turned out, I have continued in 2011. I got a little behind, but managed to catch up last week. I had a fun time with the layouts, and would love to hear which are your favorite pages! (If you read the pages, disregard my typo of “expecially”…I’ll have to fix that later!)
If you are unfamiliar with digital scrapbooking, and are interested, I put together a couple posts previously. Digital Scrapbooking, Getting Started and 15 Reasons I Switched To Digital Scrapbooking should be helpful in explaining why, how, and where I put these digital pages together.
Our kiddos come back from their grandparent’s house this afternoon! I am looking forward to having them back and enjoying the rest of Spring Break with them. However, I barely put a dent in the projects I hoped to accomplish, and I am not really sure where all my free time went.
- I cleaned our house, and it stayed clean for 3 whole days!!
- I slept in until 5:45-6 each day.
- I got distracted by a great Land’s End sale, where I snatched some steals on kid clothes…and a $20 sleeping bag!
- I spent two quite evenings with my husband.
- I cleaned and organized my hair accessory studio.
- I relaxed on our screened in porch, drinking my afternoon coffee while it stormed…until I started getting wet from the crazy rain.
- I met a dear friend for breakfast, neither one of us with kids in tow.
Terribly uneventful, I know! That is okay though, this mama needed some down time! I hope you enjoyed the picture share. I will be back later this week with another favorite crockpot recipe! Have a great day!