Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcake Copycat Recipe
CARROT TOP Mom
"Carrot Top", "Red", "Big Red" (as I started approaching 6 feet tall)...these are just a few of the names I have answered to in my years, growing up as a redhead. My real name is Kelly. I was born with flaming red hair. Did you know that less than 2% of the population are true redheads? I appreciate my uniqueness. My red hair was distinguishing growing up. This blog is not about being a redhead though...that was just where the name came from.
10 Random Facts About Me
1) Hubby and I were engaged 6 months after we met, and married 5 months later. We are still happy 8 years later.
2) Wham bammm, we had 3 kids in 4 years! I am wowed daily, and have nearly peed in my pants (thank you childbirth) more than once at the laughter they bring to my life.
3) I survive on 3 cups of coffee each day. I have added a cup with the birth of each child. I am addicted, and have no intentions of stopping any time soon.
4) I own only three pieces of makeup. One tube of mascara, foundation, and one tube of lipstick. I don't know how to use anything else, nor do I have the time. I am lucky to shower.
5) I started a baby hair accessory company when I was on pregnancy bedrest. It was meant to pass the boredom, but turned into a real business that I am very thankful for.
6) I love God, and strive to please Him in the way I live my life, raise my kids, and use my time. I fail miserably, but rest in His grace.
7) My schooling includes Biology, religion, and nursing degrees. I worked as a pediatric ICU nurse for several years. Loved it, but I love staying at home with my kids even more. Besides, working with child trauma makes me a SUPER-paranoid mom.
8) Hubby and I have moved 8 times, in 8 years of marriage. The longest we have lived in a home is 18 months, and that was a 900 square foot house in California. I loved that house. I could hit every room with the vacuum without ever switching plugs. Surprisingly, we had 3 kids in this house!
9) When I was 2, I ate my baby sister's umbilical cord. Disgusting, I know. These are random facts, and that will be a story for another day...
10) I love to read, but it puts me to sleep. My college roommates and husband will testify to this. Same thing for movies. My husband thinks I am narcoleptic.
I love to hear from my readers, and try my best to answer questions as time allows. You can email me at kelly [at] bittybowsboutique [dot] com Please excuse the crazy address, I despise spam!